Based on the Central Coast of NSW, Australia, Bliss Feng Shui Consultancy provides feng shui consultations for people, their homes and businesses.
Regularly serviced areas extend to and include Sydney and Newcastle. Interstate and international visits are subject to arrangement.
Marlih Jung, the proprietor, consultant and teacher, specialises in adapting classical Chinese feng shui theories to suit the unique energy of Australia.
- Feng shui assessment and advice for new homes and businesses.
- Feng shui advice using building and renovation plans.
- Four pillars of destiny reading to help you understand any potential opportunities coming your way, as well as any possible obstructions or threats.
- Advice on toxic earth energy and space clearing.
- Feng shui for the mind balance - one-on-one.
Courses and workshops
- Feng Shui - Two-Day Fundamental Course
- To introduce beginners to the subtle energy surrounding us and help them gain a solid foundation of the basic principles of feng shui and application in daily life.
- Feng Shui - One-Day Workshop
- This one-day workshop is for anyone who would like a better understanding of how feng shui affects our lives and how to use it best.
- Feng Shui for the Mind - Two-Hour Workshop
- The 'Feng Shui for the Mind' two-hour workshop is for anyone who wants to change their life on a personal level.
- Meditation meets Feng Shui - Two-Hour Workshop
- This technique aims to help you create a happier, more harmonious home, good health, stronger relationships, success and abundance.
Follow us on Facebook for immediate notifications.
Make contact to discuss consultation and workshop fees.
Note. Some workshops require a minimum number of participants.